Beach glow tan drops

 
I always struggle to find a tan suitable for my face as I have an oily skin prone to congestion. I have found in the past that self tans can clog my pores and cause comedones (black heads). I was so excited to hear crystal clear had bought out a new tanning product as I trust this brand to be good for my breakout prone skin and new it would be a good formula to try. Crystal clear have a whole range of skincare but you may know them best for their microdermabrasion and oxygen facials. (Available at Bodysense beauty salon Rustington). 
Crystal clear beach glow tan drops stimulate the melanin synthesis within the skin to give a long lasting tan, this happens within 45mins so great if you are going out and haven't had time to tan the night before. 
The drops are so easy to use, they come in a glass bottle with a pipette so you can mix just 2-3 drops in with your usual moisturiser. You can vary the amount of drops you use to get the  right shade for you, I found 2 drops sufficient and have done this just twice this week which has given me a nice glow. You can use these product on your face or body. They contain biotechnological ingredients obtained from raw plant materials, this minimises irritation and there is no odour as there is in more commonly used DHA's. The base is coconut oil, which we all know I love! So it makes your moisturiser go further and really glides on easily. Remember to wash your hands after though as it may stain. 
(RRP £29.99). 

Comments

Popular Posts