Contouring sticks by smashbox

This was my first time contouring with anything other than my bronzing powder and highlighter so I was pleasantly  surprised at how easy this was to achieve a sculpted look in minimal time. By now you will know I'm a huge fan of anything that is quick and easy to use with maximum results so this is a real winner for me. It was so easy I could actually do this everyday not only for a night out (which is pretty rare these days). Smashbox step-by-step contour stick trio £35 includes 3 soft blendable sticks bronze,contour and highlight in universal shades to match every skin tone. 
It Also includes a free sharpner and a step by step guide for each of the 5 face shapes.
I have more of a round face so usually bronze in the 3 and the E (from temple into cheekbone around jawline, both sides) I used the contour stick to do this,I used the bronze stick to line above my cheekbone contour line and I used the highlight stick under eyes, apples of cheeks, middle of forehead down nose, on centre of chin and under brow bone.
I applied these over my tinted moisturiser and blended with a flat head synthetic brush to get a bronzed contoured finish in seconds.
i tried it out on 2 friends too and the results where just as good they both want to buy the kit!  

Comments

Unknown said…
Where can you buys these
mummy blonde said…
You can buy these from the smashbox counter in boots Brighton or you can buy online at smashbox.co.uk

Popular Posts