Dermalogica pre-cleanse and moisturise

 
Having worked with Dermalogica on and off for 15years they are still my number 1 brand. The products are results driven and I trust them to do what they are supposed to do. There's always an answer to your concern with the vast collection of Categorised products.
These are My favourite 2 items that would suit all skin types and I would recommend to anyone looking for a simple cleanse and moisturise routine. 
The pre-cleanse removes all traces of make-up  including mascara. The apricot and borage seed oil is soft so glides over dry skin without causing sensitivity. oil removes oil better than water so this is a great option for oily skin types too. I use this every evening as part of my double cleanse routine. Apply 1pump into hands and massage all over face neck and even eyes. Wet your hands and massage over face again to turn the product milky and rinse it away. Follow with your chosen dermalogica face wash to complete your double cleanse routine. In the evening I add in my superfoliant to gently exfoliate and remove any environmental toxins.
My all time favourite moisturiser goes too skin smoothing cream. It's medium weight gives it a smooth texture that's not too heavy so would suit most skin types. It has a lovely light smell and my skin always feels satisfied after application and doesn't leave it feeling greasy. It contains botanicals, antioxidants and vitamins to improve texture and suppleness whilst smoothing lines and promoting elasticity, what's not to love? 

Comments

Popular Posts