Blemish remedy by bareMinerals

If you are a fan of my blog you will know bare minerals is my favourite brand for my base make up, so naturally I feel compelled to try all there new launches and I have not been disappointed yet. From the original to the ready, to the bareskin to the complexion rescue I have them all and I use them all depending on the time I have to get ready, the finish I want to achieve or how my skin is acting eg spots, tired, dehydrated or oily. Blemish remedy appealed to me as I do have a typically oily skin that does breakout still and is prone to blackheads. At my age i now have the right knowledge and tools to keep it under control thanks to bare minerals!
The new blemish remedy foundation is made with aspen bark and tea tree oil to help promote a clearer healthier looking skin.my shade is clearly silk (5) for a medium skin with neutral tones and costs £26. I always purchase from the bare minerals boutique in Brighton as the girls give such a great service always applying the product to your skin giving you all the info and skills you need to achieve the look yourself at home. 
I will say the foundation is not as creamy as the original but this is to be expected as it is designed for the oily skin types. 
I recommend stippling the powder onto your face before you start to buff/blend so you get a more even coverage. 
Also the tones are more yellow due to its ability to help reduce redness in a problem skin. 
I love the mirrored lid and the anti bacterial gauze that keeps the powder in and allows you to collect just the right amount of minerals onto your brush. 
I use this with my retractable precision face brush £19 which works just as well but if you want a new brush the new seamless buffing brush £24 is the recommended. 
 I highly recommend this to anyone with a problematic or oily skin type. If you don't need it is stick with the original.  

Comments

Popular Posts