rockateur blush by benefit

Not one to usually be sold on cute packaging and a witty name, but benefit manages to reel me in everytime! from bad-gal lash mascara to benetint cheek and lip stain the branding is so fun and on point I cant help but be drawn to the benefit counter whenever i'm in a department store.
My latest item was a birthday gift from my mother in law (she knows me well). Having a slight nod in the rock direction with my general style this suited me perfectly!
The colour is a warm pinky bronze shimmer which works well with my skin tone and would suit most tones if not all.
It is easy to use as comes with a wide flat bristled brush making it perfect for sweeping along the cheekbone. It even has a light perfumed smell to it which makes it a pleasure to use, and with the mirror inside the box its hand bag friendly too.
 I try not to think about the ingredient content or ethos as I usually do with my products as every now and then its good to remember what make up is about and for me the colour aspect should be fun and that's one thing benefit get seriously right, So its no wonder
Rockateur is now the number one selling blush in the UK ( £23.50) .

Comments

Popular Posts