St tropez in shower gradual tan


So I am currently standing in my shower with 3 minutes to kill whilst this 100%natural tanning agent gets to work. Hopefully leaving me with a sun kissed streak free golden glow. 
It's so easy to use and such a strange concept I was skeptical about it working at all. This isn't the first time iv used it, as I was introduced to this by a good friend after she listened to me complaining about how pale i was going to look next to my fellow bridesmaids due to not being able to fake tan without turning my baby into a breast feeding Umper lumper!
 The results were so natural I had forgotten i had done a tan until some one (the husband) pointed out a random streak on my forearm. 
The lotion is applied to wet skin in the shower, the lotion is enriched with almond oil and seems to smooth into the skin easily due to its thick consistency despite the water. The only problem is the standing out of under the shower for 3 minutes but if you time it right you can give yourself a relaxing scalp massage with a hair treatment in that time or brush your teeth (us mums are used to multi-tasking). Then you rinse off and pat dry! Simples. I don't know how it works but over the next few hours a golden glow appears, no mess no smell and no rubbing off on baby's or bed clothes. At £14.50 this won't break the bank either. I will definitely be added this to my ever growing body product staples. 

Comments

Popular Posts