Eden perfumes


Perfumes are so expensive and often give me a headache due to all the unknown chemicals, and we spray this onto our skin daily and breath it in! What if I told you EDEN can create your favourite top brand perfume with no nasty synthetics, no parabens, no phthalate using only organic and vegan ingredients? Probably the same as I thought, Is this possible? Will it smell like my favourite perfume? Will it last?
 I wasn't sure but with a tight budget and instructions from my husband to get him a fragrance I hunted through boots and the perfume store to only confuse my nose as all the fragrances ended up smelling the same and ended up giving me a headache and still no closer to choosing one.
I walked passed EDEN (Brighton)  and stopped to look in as I could see bottle optic dispensers lining the walls with the writing 'we match your favourite perfume 100% vegan and not tested on animals' I had to go in.
 I was handed a list of top brand fragrances and when I saw my husbands favourite (fierce by Abercrombie) on the list I had to smell it and to my surprise It smelt the same. I couldn't believe I could pick up his favourite fragrance from the high street but minus the chemicals and for a fraction of the price! Obviously I bought it, My husband wears it, loves it and it lasts just as long as the original brand. 
The fact it is Botanical and cruelty free consciously  crafted with respect to the planet and all beings is a major bonus.
All this for just £15 better for your health, your pocket and the environment. 
You can also buy online. I highly recommend this brand and I will definitely be buying my fragrances from here 
From now on.

Comments

Popular Posts