Bath salts

La Roche L'abeille multi use bath soak
purchase at www.larochelabeille.co.uk 200g £15

Now I love a bath, its my down time, my peace and quiet. Its where I go if im feeling ill, feeling down, feeling burnt out or tired. Its my number one remedy for all emotional and physical ailments. Sometimes I have a glass of wine, music and my book, pure bliss. I couldn't move to a home that doesn't have a bath, that's number 1 on my list. So as you can imagine what I put in my bath is really important to create that blissful experience that I look forward after a hard day. My friend first gifted me a pot of this lovely stuff for a Birthday present (my friends know me well). I loved them from the first bath, I usually use basic epsom salts as I like the benefits it provides but it lacks the luxury,so gifting me these solved my bath time dilemma. The smell is divine, fragrances include ginger & lime, lavender & cedarwood, bergamot & neroli and my favourite sweet orange and frankincense.The feeling left on your skin when stepping out of the bath is unmatched by any other bath product iv used in the past. It leaves a softness and smooth texture without being greasy. I cant use normal bubble baths as they are too high in sodium lauryl sulthates so dry my skin out. These little beauties are Natural products handmade in sussex using epsom salts and essential oils. They are not only for use in the bath but you can use them as a shower scrub, foot soak, face oil, scrub or mask (details on their website). A little goes a long way and they not only come in a lovely jar but they have a cute wooden spoon too so you can measure just the right amount 1-2 spoons will be enough.

I have posted on my social media about self care a lot over the past few weeks and I believe it's a very important message in a these current times, changed routines,homeschooling and feeling a lack of purpose. Do what you enjoy, even if its a bath, take time for yourself. Happy soaking.

Stay safe x

Comments

Popular Posts