Skinny Tan gradual tanner for face and body



Skinny tan gradual mousse 150ml £19.99
Skinny tan moisturising tanning face drops 30ml £14.99
www.skinnytan.co.uk

I bought these products after seeing them advertised on social media and then remembered they were on dragons den!. I was enticed in by the natural ingredients, hydrating formula and coconut scent. Some products are made with as much as 99% naturally derived ingredients.The products are paraben-free, sulfate-free, not tested on animals and suitable for vegans.Yaay!
I ordered the gradual tanning drops for my face as I like to wear spf50 in the daytime (to prevent premature ageing) so it doesn't tan as much as the rest of my body.
The face moisturising tanning drops are easy to use and come in a 30ml bottle with a pipette top so you can administer the right amount of product. You can wear it alone or add to your daily moisturiser which is my preferred method of use. I add 3-4 drops in with my day cream (I am currently using Mario Badescu hydro moisturiser with vit C). It doesn't have the horrid tan smell that you associate with tanning it doesn't smell of much, if anything it has a pleasant sweet smell. I find using a seperate tanning product for my face prevents me from getting blocked pores as my skin is prone to oil and congestion. As you mix with your every day moisturiser it feels nourishing on the skin and your not faced with the dilemma of swapping out your favourite day cream.

For my body I wanted to choose a gradual tanner that I could do as part of my daily body moisturising routine instead of having to do a "tan night" and sleeping in it which always feels sticky. I chose the gradual tanning cream as thought this would be easiest to use and the most moisturising, but they were out of stock so I got the gradual tanning mousse as the closest alternative. It's so easy to apply, a little goes a long way.
I use a mitt to apply as I get out of the shower in the morning, no sleeping or waiting for it to develop.
It has a light coconut fragrance (I  love my coconuts). It dries quickly, at first it feels a bit tacky, but this feeling goes off soon after and I forget iv got it on. Its very conditioning for the skin too so I tan and moisturise at the same time. The colour develops quicker than I thought and I get a nice light colour after just one application. Its great for the legs as I find the legs are the last to tan yet are the most important, giving me the confidence to wear a skirt or dress.You can reapply each day if you want a bolder tan or just use when you want a nice glow.
I really like these products and I like the brand ethos too so I will definitely be purchasing Skinny tan again.
The coconut tanning water mist £24.99 is on my wish list.

Happy tanning!

Stay Safe x

Comments

Popular Posts