Tropics cleanser


Tropics smoothing cleanser complexion purifier
120ml with bamboo cloth £18
 www.tropicskincare.com/joannecoller.

This is a lovely rich cream cleanser that is a delight to use. I love the way it smoothes over the skin and has a light but fresh aroma of rosemary, lemon grass and eucalyptus. It claims to take off all traces of make up which I was skeptical about as I wear a full face of  it to work! After massaging the product into my face and carefully over my eyes (2-4pumps) and using the bamboo cloth (which is so soft) it did remove all my make up including my mascara. It doesn't sting my eyes either which is a sensitive area of mine, I do have to be careful when choosing eye products. I could of gone with the non-scented cleanser as this is even better for sensitive skin types, but I wanted to use something that felt luxurious and I think smell plays a big part in the joy of using a product. After removing my make up with the first cleanse I then did a second cleanse (1-2pumps) to remove deeper impurities. My skin felt so soft after with no tightness, and no make up or product residue.
The products are freshly made in the UK they are 100% cruelty free. They use natural ingredients that are at the forefront of green science innovation.This is a brand that follows my own values so  I  will be purchasing products from Tropics again soon.The price point is really good too for the quality and concentration of active ingredients packed into each bottle. I already have a wish list of supergreens serum and the skin feast nourishing cream.

Stay safe x

Comments

Popular Posts