Coconut hair treatment with 10 benefits

Revlon professional Uniq all in one coconut hair and scalp conditioning shampoo 300ml & hair treatment spray 150ml. Available at www. allbeauty.com or shop local at Gossip hair salon Rustington. rrp £23.

I use a lot of different products on my hair (and skin), I usually try new things or have a change or a break and then go back to something I trust, a favourite. Just a few products make it into this category for me, i could just purchase products from this category only by now but my love of products keeps me hooked on trying new things.
This combo is a summer hair saviour, not only does it have my favourite aroma but it's so easy to use. I use it for my girls too, it gets packed into the swimming lesson bag.
The shampoo is a conditioning shampoo so you don't have to use a conditioner in shower after, this is why its a favourite for my girls long but fine locks. I was worried it would weight the hair down but it doesn't at all. I have the annoying combination hair type of oily scalp ( that's easily irritated) and dry hair from over processing. This treatment combo boasts 10 benefits which I have to admit I notice all of these benefits on my hair after just one use, which is why its in my tried and trusted category. So in short its gentle on the scalp its conditioning and smoothing without weighing the hair down and reduces breakage.

The treatment spray can be used on towel dried hair and not only conditions but is like a leave on mask without weighing it down. I love the fact its heat protecting and it has uva/uvb filters so is great to spritz in by the pool on holiday or in the garden at home to protect your colour. It will also protect your hair from drying out from the heat,sun or chlorine. Its great for getting a comb through long hair after swimming too. A little goes a long way so if its more than you would usually spend it will last you longer as all professional products are much more highly concentrated.

Stay safe x

Comments

Popular Posts